Tuesday, February 25, 2014

First Family Outing


February 23rd 2014 -Sunday

  Wow! What a great day it was....
 
   I went to my church, hoping to see my family before they leave for their one year trip around the U.S. Well they didn't come, but at least the sermon and the music was good!

  My Hunny picked me up with is two boys and we went to Dairy Queen for lunch. Tristan (4) warmed up to me fast this time (3rd time of meeting him). Such a sweet boy he is. Charles (9) of course has spent lots of time with the daddy and me, so he was his usual, fun self. Then we headed for the "zoo".

   The baby fell asleep about 5 min before arriving at the zoo, so we drove an extra 30 min out so he could rest. We turned around and then headed to our destination, but ended up parking the truck on the side of the mountain to look at the beautiful scenery ahead. Hunny, Charles, and I got out and took some pictures...

My Hunny n me (I have squinty eyes here...darn sun!) <3
 
Charles and his amazing daddy <3

 
The we went to the zoo and made some more memories!
 
Little Tristan <3
 
 
Me!
 
 
Our little family ;)
 
 
We really are a happy bunch, aren't we! :D Oh I can't tell you how much in love I am...We have so many wonderful adventures together, so many sweet memories.
 
On the way back we stopped by a fish hatchery, but we didn't see any fish -_- must have been too cold for them. We threw rocks off the edge and watched them bounce off the boulders and into the water. Don't worry, it was away from the fish. 
 
At the end of the day we dropped the baby off with his grandma. His uncle was visiting so I met him and he teased "So when's the wedding?". Haha, well he's not the first person to make a comment like that. A few of his friends have. Guess our love just pours out so much, and our connectedness, that people assume we've been together for years (certainly feels like I've always known him)! Truth is, we officially became a couple on New Year's.
 
  Donnie, Charles, and me went to the movies and saw Winter's Tale...such a strange movie it turned out to be, not at all like I expected. On the way out of the theater, I saw my ex's parents....awkward! Of course they're nice people and all, it just was...uncomfortable. They waved and everything, but I would have preferred not to bump into them, ya know.
 
Wow, guess what I found on the theater parking lot? A ring. It was a silver, Disney ring with Mickey mouse hands making a heart and a little bow to the side with 2 pink "diamonds".
 
We had dinner at a Mexican restaurant (forgot the name, but it was my first time there).
 
Then we dropped Charles with his grandma, because it was his bed time. Then he took me home. I gave him a late Valentine's gift, an album of all our adventures and a poster collage (11x14 in).
 
 
Then ended the night with a good night kiss :*
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment