Monday, February 17, 2014

Tennis with the Johnsons

 February 16th 2014 -Monday

 Yesterday was my first day playing tennis! The date started out a little different than planned (at least in my mind). The date moved from 1 pm to 2 pm. My Hunny was playing tennis with his family and still had his youngest with him. Long story short, I got picked up at 2 pm and wasn't in the best of moods (I blame my hormonal body for that).

  After a quick bathroom break at a gas station, we arrived at the park. Oh my goodness, practically his entire family was there. His mother, "stepdad", younger brother, 4 nieces, 5 nephews, and his son...we basically took over the tennis court.

  I watched the first couple games. I had never played before and didn't feel comfortable at first, considering I hadn't met his favorite niece (who is only...3 years younger than me) or his nephew. I sat over by his 3 youngest nieces, one on my lap.

  I joined the game after a little while. It was so much fun. I sucked at first...I didn't really try is why. Then as I got more comfortable with everyone I hit that ball like nobody's business!! Towards the end my Hunny and I played one on one. We didn't really play by the rules, just hit the ball. Apparently I kept hitting the ball all over the place and making him run for it...he returned the favor....what a thoughtful man.

  Hunny, his 4 year old boy, and I left around 5ish and dropped him off at his mother's house. The baby had fallen asleep, so when we got there, my Hunny unbuckled the car seat and carried the whole thing in! :D The mother was moving next door so (thankfully) I didn't get to meet her, but the grandma was there.

  We drove to In-N-Out and got ourselves dinner. Took a picture, because it was our first time there together (and his first time there ever..at that particular In-N-Out). Went to get gas, and went "home".

  We put on The Notebook, got some chocolates, and cuddled up in bed. The Notebook is a favorite of both of ours. Then we put on Hope Floats (never seen it before, and didn't get to finish it cuz we had to leave to take me home).

  It was a fun, adventurous day with my Hunny and my Johnson family. I always have such an exciting time with him. We officially got together on New Year's and since then we've gone ice skating in Sac, went to Scandia, went to John's Incredible Pizza (my first), rode dirt bikes, went mudding, went on a bike ride/railroad adventure, seen a few antique shops, rode out to the buttes, and of course the usual (movies, dinner, walks, etc), and we are planning on going sky diving.

  There was something my Hunny said yesterday that made me pretty hopeful that there will be a happily ever after in our future. He said "So you want to be with me forever huh. That means you plan on marrying me?" Of course my answer was yes. Then I asked him the same thing. His answer was yes as well. I know we're gonna be forever and always have that passionate, romantic love. We have talked on the phone ever night since 2 days before Thanksgiving (sometimes several times during the day), we write letters, text, message, and of course go on adventures together, with family, and with friends.

  The best thing about him?....He shows, not just tells, that he loves me. I can see it in his eyes, feel it in his touch, and taste it on his lips. Oh I can't wait for the day we become one. I can tell you now (and I dare you to prove me wrong) that this man and I will get married and have a fairytale ending!

  Stay tuned to see if my predictions are true! Happy President's Day and have a splendid afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment