Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lake Francis

 
Packed up the truck with my Honey, Charles, his niece (Laura), and Laura's friend. Then we headed out to Lake Francis!!
 
 
 
There was a little island in the middle of the lake that Donnie and I swam up to. I ended up using a floating because....well because I couldn't swim that long. There were two rope swings out there and we tried them out both :D When we were ready to swim back we found our little floaty...destroyed. Guessing it were those 3 boys that showed up on the island later on. So I had to swim to another side of the lake because it was closer, even that was far though. Donnie let me hold onto him for a bit.

 
When we got back to shore, we set up the horse shoes and played a couple games. Laura and her friend.

 
My hottie boyfriend! <3

 
Me! :D

 
Donnie and I won....but since it was only my second time playing I only scored one point for our team. Lame I know. But over all it was a great day and we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment