Thursday, May 8, 2014

Easter Fun!

 

Easter Sunday, Donnie and I went to a brunch at my Gram's church. Then we went over to Donnie's house where we painted and decorated eggs. *Donnie and Charles*

 
We had another carton like that with eggs but I didn't get a picture of the other one :p The other one had more "face" ones (had more eggs with faces on them).

 
I actually only did some of the real eggs. Donnie did most of them, and Charles helped. I was feeling a bit tired and my Honey tried to have me take a nap and even tucked me in...but I climbed right out of that bed. Didn't want to sleep the day out. So I went into the living room and filled all the plastic eggs with candy. Charles came and helped me.
 
After that we took them outside where Donnie snipped the ends of glow sticks and sprinkled the glow on the eggs for our Night-Time Easter Egg Hunt.
 
 
When everyone arrived and it grew dark, we hid these eggs and the kids went wild!
 

 
Another great adventure ended and it was time to go home. Until next time...!

No comments:

Post a Comment